Bancroft Conversion Project
The original Bancroft Conversion Project page content has been moved to the Bancroft Refit Archive
This page is for information about the conversion of the Bancroft Public Convenience into Hitchin Hackspace.
- Hitchin Hackspace Limited company details.
Historical pictures from before the refit
- Bancroft now Pictures of Bancroft from 2009 and 2014 The Before photos. Not quite so "Now" but they were back then.
- Bancroft internal photos A page with a link to external photos on the inside of the space from 2015.
The Hackspace as it now is
Detailed Measurements of Hackspace building
A list of useful dimensions for reference:
- Front Door (dimensions)
- Fire Exit (dimensions)
- Office/Workshop Door (dimensions)
- Toilet door (dimensions)
- Loft hatch opening (dimensions)
- Office floor plan (dimensioned drawing)
- Workshop floor plan (dimensioned drawing)
- Loft floorplan (dimensioned drawing)
Hackspace layout Plans and Models
On-going Project works
Dust and Fume Extraction Projects
- The Hacks-traction Project Early stages of a project to install an extraction system.
- Access control and monitoring The pages for info on the Access Control System.
Earlier Access Control System Docs
Useful Bancroft Information
- Bancroft Drainage
- Plumbing Diagrams
- Wiring Diagrams
- Electrical subsystems pages ( EPO contactor system)