CTC FF Creator
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Equipment is Obsolete and is no longer available. It has been retired, sold or superseded.|
- Octoprint Web Page
- IP Address
- Suggested Tool Flow (See Instructables link below)
- Obtain STL or OBJ model from thingiverse or create one in modelling software.
- Configure print settings and slice using Slic3r.
- Upload directly from Slic3r to Octoprint.
- Start and monitor print from Octoprint web interface.
- Cancel Print if needed or adjust temperatures on the fly.
- Admire freshly 3d printed object.
How to configure Octoprint to work with a Makerbot / FF Creator Clone
Instructables - FlashForge Creator Pro & Raspberry Pi 2 & Octoprint
- Printer Manual: https://legacy.ctc3d-usa.com/downloads/ctcmanual.pdf
- Local Copy of Printer Manual:Media:Ctcmanual.pdf
Make / Model
CTC call this model “Bizer”, which is a clone of the Flash Forge creator, which is in itself a clone of the Makerbot replicator dual.
- Similar Makerbot Clone
- Flash Forge
- Bed Size: Width 220mm x Depth 148mm
- Print Height: 150mm
- Dual Extruder
- Nozzle dia: 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Octoprint Printer Profile Data
- Name = CTC FF Creator
- Identifier = ctc_ff_creator
- Model = FF Creator
- Printer Bed & Build Volume
- Form Factor = Rectangular
- Origin = Center
- Heated Bed = Check
- Heated Chamber = Un-checked
- Print Volume
- Bed Width (X) = 250 mm
- Bed Depth (Y) = 148 mm
- Height (Z) = 150 mm
- Custom bounding box = Un-checked
- Define the maximum speed/feedrate of the individual axes.
- X = 2500 mm/min
- Y = 2500 mm/min
- Z = 200 mm/min
- E = 300 mm/min
- Hotend & Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter = 0.4 mm
- Number of Extruders = 2
- Shared nozzle = Un-checked
- Offset T1
- X = 0 mm
- Y = 0 mm