Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Equipment is Obsolete and is no longer available. It has been retired, sold or superseded.|
NOTE: This Printer in no longer in use and will be repurposed as a Min CNC Mill if we get round to doing it. This page is retained for information only.
- Octoprint Web Page
- IP Address
- Suggested Tool Flow (See Instructables link below)
- Obtain STL or OBJ model from thingiverse or craft one in modelling software (I like 123d for simple shapes).
- Configure print settings and slice using Slic3r.
- Upload directly from Slic3r to Octoprint.
- Start and monitor print from Octoprint web interface.
- Cancel Print if needed or adjust temperatures on the fly.
- Admire freshly 3d printed object.
- Manual: http://creatr.lpfrg.com/support/home#userManual
- Local Copy of Manual: Media:Leapfrog_3D_Printers_-_Creatr_Manual_Windows_1.0.6.pdf
Additional Useful Links and Information
- Leapfrog Creatr Z sensor bracket with cable clip
Slicer Config Files
Simply3D Leapfrog Creatr Config File: Media:Leapfrog_Creatr_Simply3D_Config.xml
Octoprint Printer Profile Data
- Name = Leapfrog Creatr
- Identifier = leapfrog_creatr
- Model = Creatr
- Printer Bed & Build Volume
- Form Factor = Rectangular
- Origin = ??????
- Heated Bed = Check
- Heated Chamber = Un-checked
- Print Volume
- Bed Width (X) = ???? mm
- Bed Depth (Y) = ???? mm
- Height (Z) = ???? mm
- Custom bounding box = Un-checked
- Define the maximum speed/feedrate of the individual axes.
- X = ???? mm/min
- Y = ???? mm/min
- Z = ???? mm/min
- E = ???? mm/min
- Hotend & Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter = ??? mm
- Number of Extruders = 2
- Shared nozzle = Un-checked
- Offset T1
- X = 0 mm
- Y = 0 mm
- Leapfrog Firmware on GitHub