Open Evening and End of Event Tidy Up Tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
End of Session Tidy Up Tasks
The following are things which need doing at the end of a session at the Hackspace
- Tidy away all equipment you have used, leave your bench space, and any machines you have used, clean and tidy.
- Put all the chairs away.
- Wash up all mugs, cups and glasses. Dry and put away on the shelves.
- Put away all the biscuits and check the containers are sealed.
- Put the milk back in the fridge.
- Clean the Jura Coffee machine
- Run the milk cleaning cycle on the machine.
- Remove and clean the dispensing head and milk frother assembly.
- Empty the used coffee grounds and empty the drip tray.
- Wash the drip tray and grounds bin.
- Turn off coffee machine at the wall socket.
- Turn off the hot water urn.
- Clean / wipe down the counter top and sink.
- Vacuum the office side floor. Sweep the workshop floor.
- When the weather is cold, turn the heaters down to frost protect mode.
- Bring the Hackspace sign in from the door.
- Turn off the lights
- Check the smallest room
- Cubby hole
- Lock the door!
- Go home.