Open Evening and End of Event Tidy Up Tasks
From Hitchin Hackspace
End of Session Tidy Up Tasks
The following are things which need doing at the end of a session at the Hackspace
- Tidy away all equipment you have used, leave your bench space, and any machines you have used, clean and tidy.
- Put all the chairs away.
- Wash up all mugs, cups and glasses. Dry and put away on the shelves.
- Put away all the biscuits and check the containers are sealed.
- Put the milk back in the fridge.
- Clean the Jura Coffee machine
- Run the milk cleaning cycle on the machine.
- Remove and clean the dispensing head and milk frother assembly.
- Empty the used coffee grounds and empty the drip tray.
- Wash the drip tray and grounds bin.
- Turn off coffee machine at the wall socket.
- Turn off the hot water urn.
- Clean / wipe down the counter top and sink.
- Vacuum the office side floor. Sweep the workshop floor.
- When the weather is cold, turn the heaters down to frost protect mode.
- Bring the Hackspace sign in from the door.
- Turn off the lights
- Check the smallest room
- Cubby hole
- Lock the door!
- Go home.